Complete the sentences below by correctly inserting commas and semi-colons.
1. Andrew Mark and Eric all play on the varsity basketball team.
2. Monica was very disappointed in her performance she was never the less a gracious loser.
3. Although I have never been to Mexico I have always wanted to travel there.
4. Jason who is the youngest in the family was born August 12 2002.
5. Alison didn't feel well however she came to school anyway.
6. It was a hot windy day but I still spent the afternoon working in the garden.
7. When she asked if he was hungry Joe replied "I'm starved"
8. I planted shade evergreen and flowering trees short tall and medium
shrubs and red yellow and white roses.